Women's Healthcare Johns Creek, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Dawsonville, & Cumming, GA
Your OB/GYN can provide you with an array of services and care. From basic gynecological exams to comprehensive health care, including reproductive or other disorders, your OB/GYN provides it all. The type of care you require will be largely based on your individual needs.
Some of the services provided include:
- 3D/4D ultrasounds– To view the baby, a 3D ultrasound may be used to see a three-dimensional image of your baby, while a 4D ultrasound creates a live video effect that allows you to watch your baby smile or yawn.
- Menopausal management - Managing menopause may be a part of a number of adjustments that women make in midlife. We will work with you to determine the best ways to manage your menopause.
- Incontinence issues– Bladder control issues affect women of every age, but we are available to help you find a solution to your incontinence issues.
- Contraceptive choices– Today there are an array of options for birth control and we will work with you to choose the best choice for you.
- Menstrual problems– During menstruation, it is normal for women to experience menstrual problems. We will work with you to determine the cause of these problems and treatments available, if needed.
- Fertility evaluation– A standard fertility evaluation will include a physical examination, as well as medical and sexual histories.
- Infertility treatment– To restore fertility, a woman might need just one or two therapies, while others might require several different types of treatment.
At Complete Women’s Healthcare in Johns Creek, we are available for all of your health care needs. We strive to provide you with the best care possible and are pleased to offer non-invasive procedures in the comfort of our Johns Creek GA office.