Your first visit to Complete Women's Healthcare establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, new patient forms and most importantly our commitment to you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We also offer a meet and greet for our prospective new patients, please refer to the bottom of the page for details.
Complete Women's Healthcare strives to provide comprehensive and empathic care for women of all ages. We approach each individual holistically, integrating physical, mental, spiritual and psychological wellbeing.
- To recognize each patient's individual needs in planning care.
- To communicate clearly and appropriately with our patients concerning a condition and recommended care.
- To provide continuity of care and build strong relationships between patient and doctor by seeing the same doctor most every visit.
- To provide our patients and families with a friendly and comfortable office.
- To make a positive experience out of every patient's visit to Complete Women's Healthcare.
Please contact the office if you do not have access to the patient portal. The new patient questionnaire is a simple 10 minute questionnaire done online. Contact our office if you have any problems or concerns.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
We are conveniently located near these communities:
- Sugar Hill
- John's Creek